Friday, November 7, 2008

2nd Grade Flashbacks

I have noticed, that 1st and 2nd grade girls can be catty. It has something to do with the age and, sadly, probably gender. Teisa and I regularly discuss the playground drama when she gets home from school. For the past two years, she has had regular run-ins with one particular girl. Found this note on the livingroom floor that gave Alai and I a good laugh. Here's the transcript(Note: the name has been changed).

Annabelle I'm so sorey that I colde you a popeler (Translation: popular). I want to be your frend. I also whant to get along whith you and when we frist played you braged that you were older then me. And you hert my felling. P.S. From your new frend Teisa.

Signing off,
Glad to Be Out of Grade School

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no. Is this what I have to look forward to? In 2nd grade? I missed that whole part of grade school because I was such a tom-boy.

Renee said...

Maybe. Some kids are more drawn in to the drama. She must get that from Alai, right? That is rhetorical question, no one needs to respond.

Marvelous said...

Ok-please send her to Laie so we can teach her the "Poorsport Laie Playground" techniques :)